News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Presentation

Started by enrike2769, January 07, 2010, 04:29:14 AM

enrike2769

Hello everyone, my name is enrique and I'm from Spain, saying that I am delighted to be in this forum and share my passion for watches, especially the zodiac, a greeting.

jon p

welcome to the home of zodiac lovers!!you will really learn a lot here-and you will make a lot of new friends.  JON

Butch

Welcome aboard Enrike! Feel free to post some pictures of your Zodiacs.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

flyingdutchman

Hello Enrique, Welcome to this forum. I have had many questions answered and advice from the wonderful Zodiac enthusiasts who talk here. I have a 60's SeaWold and An Aerospace Jet. Let us all know what you have and any questions. We will be glad to help and obtain your knowledge as well. Hope to hear from you. flyingdutchman

jon p

8)zodiac must have made a bunch of jets--everyone has one. it IS different,and i love mine!  JON

enrike2769

Gracias a todos mucho por su bienvenida, cuando pueda pondré algunas fotos de mi zodiaco, son pocos, pero para mi preciosa, saludos amigos.

jon p

:( wish i could read spanish !

enrike2769

Excuseme!!!!!!! I belive written in English, things of google tradctor...., Thank you all so much forgiveness for your welcome, when you can put some photos of my zodiac, are few, but for my beautiful, greetings friends

ChrisG

enrike2769 Says: "Thank you all for the welcome. when I can I;ll post some photos of my Zodiacs, they are few, but for me they are beautiful.
Regards"

Hope this helps.

Bien venido enrike!!!

jon p

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign