News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

My Sea Wolf before and after

Started by flyingdutchman, January 16, 2010, 08:08:52 PM

flyingdutchman

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I posted my first message on this site with some photos of my first Zodiac...A 1960's Sea Wolf. I sent it away to BWG and got it back today. I must say he is excellent and works very fast. I had my watch back in 2 weeks. I have had watches out to be repaired that took 6-8 months. Never had I had a better experience with a watchmaker before. If anyone is looking to contact the repair shop please let Butch know and he will give you all the information you need. I had the movement cleaned and regulated, the plastic crystal replaced with an original tension ring plastic crystal. I also had the cracked second hand re-lumed and well as some touch ups on the bezel. The watch also needed a new drive wheel. All this service for $190.00. Well worth it in my book.Well here are some of the photos of the before and after. The first photo will be the before and the second of the after. The new photos do not do the watch justice. I have such lighting issues in my home.Hope you are all doing well and your Zodiacs keeping great time, as mine is. FD

I will be showing photos of my Aerospace Jet before and after soon. Will be sending that little goodie out to BWG this week!

jon p

;D FD--fantastic SW! BWG does great work-as you can tell from my previous posts he brought my GMT back from the dead. my 1968 SW will go to him soon for a tune up. NO ONE else will ever touch any of my zodiacs.he does beautiful work and you can tell he really CARES ! i also think he IS reasonable and pays much more attention to detail than the average watchmaker. be proud of your SW,it is beautiful.

flyingdutchman

Thanks for the reply jon p. We all have our favorite Zodiac watch and the Sea Wolf wins first place. Maybe I will feel different when I get my Aero Jet 24hr back.  FD

jon p

8) get ready to learn time telling on a new level when you wear the JET!! takes a while to really get used to the dial where you dont have to stop and think about what time it is.you will see what i mean.

flyingdutchman

Oh I have been in Law Enforcement for 15 yrs. Military time is like second nature to me. It's gets so bad my wife asks me what time we go out for supper and I tell her 1900 hours hunny. Ha HA

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign