News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

drunken astrographic......?

Started by orangecorallimorph, August 01, 2011, 02:11:31 AM

orangecorallimorph

hahahahahahahahahaahaha!e-bay #110723300484 Chair sorry  I was sitting on was a crooked little when i dial painted this! or maybe it was the beer! :beer ROLMFAO!

jon p

:wtf         that would drive me crazy!! i believe the center zodiac logo is a decal on the inside of the crystal, wonder how it ended up crooked!?

Butch

One of two things i am guessing, a factory mess up when the crystal was made, or during a service some cleaning solvent loosened it and it got put back together and was not noticed until too late. I don't think you could do that to fix it w/o messing up the decal.

Those crystals have the center decal and the hour/minute chapter decal put on the underside when they are made. The can also be installed wrong, the longer part of the cross hair should run from 12 to 6.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

orangecorallimorph

I still think it was the beer! LOL :beer

Ultra-Vintage

Wow, that would drive me nuts.  I am so used to trying to make everything straight and lined up that I probably just wouldnt be able to wear that one  ;D

jon p

:yeller :yeller :yeller     UV---i am the same way about getting everything straight and  correct, it drives my wife crazy! the "12" position on a dive bezel being at the top is my pet peeve!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign