News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Before and after

Started by weblod, February 25, 2024, 07:20:33 PM

weblod

I just got my 1968 vintage sea wolf back from BWG. I didn't want a new watch, I wanted a 56 year old working  watch with honest wear. And that is exactly what I got thank you BWG.

First picture is before and second is refurbished.

Something else to think about, I sent this watch to a watch repair place for a free estimate on repairs many years ago. The estimate was very high and I couldn't afford the cost so the watch was sent back. BWG told me the crown and back were not original to the watch , so much for FREE estimate. Be careful who you let work on your watch. 

weblod

I have been told I never throw anything away and I guess that is true.. I was dig in a box of junk and look what I turned up.

My sea wolf was bought in July of 1968 at Myrtle Beach SC Air Force base exchange when I got out of the service.
I had bought a sea wolf in April of 67 and lost it in the tundra in Alaska a few month after I got it and one I have now is it's replacement.

surchir

Nice SW!  Was your model available at the same time this one was available? Also an after BWG:

weblod

Yes. Here is a picture of the catalog and your watch although it appears to have a different band.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign