News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD: Zodiac Sea Wolf w/date and Tropical Dial $100... 24 hours only

Started by dmh, April 26, 2015, 08:20:56 PM

dmh

This advertised price is only good here for the next 24 hours. If it doesn't sell here at this low price, I will raise the price here, and list it on  various other watch forums, then eBay.

The wife is asking me to clean up my watch/computer room.So to keep peace in the house, I'm complying, but only enough to keep her off my back. I'm finding  all kinds of stuff  I didn't know I had. Here is a Zodiac Sea Wolf with what the Rolex boys call a Tropical dial. They ask thousands of $ more for them than just regular dials. Never have under stood that logic, so I'm pricing this one CHEAP. It winds, sets and has run for 24 hours keeping good time all while setting flat on the back on my desk. No guarantee that it will do it for you, since I know it has been safely stored in a box of all kinds of watch parts in my closet for the last 12-15 years. I feel sure that the gentleman I purchased it from never bothered to have it serviced.
Zodiac signed crown
Case has no dents or dings, just normal wear scratches.
Serial# 1626222
crystal is very crazed and should be replaced
Black framed ribbed hands
Pictures make the bezel look much worse than it is (tension is just right on the bezel)
The 6,9,12 on the dial are clear and not dark at all, marker surronds are silver.
I better quit describing this watch, Because with a good service and a new crystal, I think it would make a nice watch to wear that looked like a 47 year old watch and not something that you took out of the safe to wear. After all it is a tool watch.

Price via normal paypal is $105 shipped in the US.
Price via alternate paypal  & no fees to me is $100
Will also ship directly to BWG at no extra cost to you for domestic or International sales.
Will ship International for an additional $12.
Paypal only please.Either way is fine.
email
USAsgtE5@gmail.com
Thanks for looking.
dmh

kofoed

Hello my good man,

I have send you an email regarding the purchase of this watch, please check it when you got the time.

Best regards,

Kofoed

dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign