News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Another "Pre Wolf"

Started by davec, November 11, 2009, 07:05:45 AM

davec

Picked this one up off the bay a few weeks back.  Nice old piece (early 50's?) that is unfortunately sans crown, looks like the stem was sheared off.  In pretty nice shape, though the dial  has some speckling, both hands are present btw.  Also came with the infamous rivet expanding oyster strap, though the end links won't fit the latter Seawolf.  Funny thing, I could've sworn these were manual wind, however in this example, can feel the rotor spinning freely and it does run.  One more for the ever expanding fix it pile.

BTW, several years back one showed up on ebay in NOS condition, went for $80 or so, still kicking myself for not plunging in, as I had never seen anything like it before and was convinced it was a fake.  :'(

My other one that I tried to unload.

Butch

I have had a few of these over the years. Always wind up selling them though. They do not do as well as a SW though. I was looking at this one too, but the price just went to high for me. Nice watch though. Or will be after you get it serviced.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign