News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Sea Wolf Watch Band

Started by surchir, August 31, 2023, 06:43:38 PM

surchir

Hello Experts!

Can someone tell me if this band listed on ebay is/would have been an original Sea Wolf band for my SW? Thank you.

surchir

Butch

No, the NSA bands were for later other models. Yours would be make by JB CHampion or the Zodiac branded divers stretch band.

Please so not post eBay urls here. Just post the auction number and folks will know how to look it up.
 :#Rulz
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

surchir

Do you have an example of what to look for?  I would like to see if I can locate an original band.

Butch

Search the forum or check the catalogs.

surchir

Quote from: Butch on September 02, 2023, 08:57:20 AMSearch the forum or check the catalogs.

Prior to starting this thread I did both a search of the forum as well as searched through the catalogs, having paid the price of admission. 

Unfortunately, I didn't find the detailed answer I was looking for so I decided to post the question on the open forum.

I belong to a few forums and those members, including myself participate in sharing knowledge freely to those who ask, no worries if that is not the case here. Thank you.

P.S. Is the fee for the catalog site a one time fee or is it an automatic, annual renewal?  If automatic renewal, where is the information to opt out of renewal?

Butch

surchir

Good stuff! Thank you, Butch.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign