News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD Zodiac Red Point Chronograph-

Started by DaveT, October 24, 2010, 05:02:02 PM

DaveT

I have for sale my Zodiac Red Point Chrono

The watch is in very good condition (TZ 85 %) considering its age, it is running +/- 5 seconds per day, all hands reset as they should, the bezel is tight with only a few scuffs, no chips.  The bracelet is tight, the crystal has some small scratches but nothing out of the norm and there is some slippage when the watch is manually wound. The case has some minor scratches but nothing deep same with the clasp. The case is 40mm x 14mm thick, movement is the Valjoux 7750

I do not have any box, papers or spare links, the watch is shown on my 7 ¼ wrist

I am asking...SOLD... which will include PayPal fees (verified and confirmed only) and USPS Express shipping (for CONUS), I will entertain international sales but will adjust pricing accordingly depending on shipping options.

I am more than happy to take additional pics if needed, no trades at this time and many quality references available.

I can be contacted at dttime@aol.com

Thanks for looking

Dave 

DaveT

Price reduced to $675

DaveT

$675

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign