News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Started by lullaby, May 31, 2012, 08:07:17 AM

lullaby

Hello everybody,
sorry for my english, I'm very new, I've discovered Zodiac seawolf, and i like them very much, the shape, the design, the mouvement and so on... I'm happy to be here with all of you.  I hope to learn and discover many things.
thx to Butch
Lullaby

Butch

Welcome aboard! Upload a picture of your Sea Wolf.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

L. Ocle

Hi. Where are you from? You will notbe  the only one with problems with English.

I hope you'll learn here the most important thing: there are more Zodiacs than the Sea Wolf!  :D :D

Not all the members agree, but I can promise you it's true.

jon p

:ur :welc          welcome to the forum, dont worry, your english is good!! where do you live? we love ALL zodics here although the sea wolfs DO get a lot of atention!!

lullaby

hi everybody,
first picture this is my second watch.  I think she 's all right.  i got a another one bought in a shop the very first one, I believe that the owner was not reliable, i'm quite disapointing.  the orange hand is no good, it's fluo i don't know what to think and it was quite expensive!!!! Cause I didn't know this brand and he knew that I was already fond of, so he took advantage of my ignorance and desire to buy it!!!! well too late for criying.... Please don't be too hard with me and the watch

lullaby

and the last one, i got it on ebay very cheap.  they all run perfectly
best regards  :new

lullaby

I'm french and I live in Paris and I'm a woman :what

Sea Wolf

Butch assured me that women do NOT collect watches.

:welc
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

lullaby

:agreeiButch is true, few women collect watches :sho, first of all they prefer diamonds... and above all the only watches worthy to collect are men's watches...

Butch

No sir. I have always said that, "Women's Zodiac watches are not collected, so the value is what one is willing to pay for a lady's Zodiac."

I know several women that collect watches, and they do indeed collect mens watches.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Dutchsiberia

Nowadays most vintage watches are perfect for a women's wrist  ;D

L. Ocle

Hey! I recently bought a ladies dress golden 22 mm. Zodiac!!!! 24$ I spent on it!!!!!!

It came in a nice original mens Zodiac box.... Resold the watch... :P

Quote from: Butch on June 08, 2012, 05:14:32 PM
No sir. I have always said that, "Women's Zodiac watches are not collected, so the value is what one is willing to pay for a lady's Zodiac."

I know several women that collect watches, and they do indeed collect mens watches.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign