News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Need help identifying a Zodiac model - pic included

Started by fman, May 03, 2013, 05:46:12 PM

fman

I have a vintage zodiac watch that I have had for 35+ years, I got the watch used so it is older.  I have not been able to find another like it nor could I find a pic of it on the internet anywhere.  My jeweler removed the back and found "case #1400"  "Movement #106 17 jewel".  The watch works great but I need a model # to track down a band for it.  Any help is appreciated.

Butch

That is a Zodiac dress watch from the 70's. That is about as good as it gets.

As for a band: http://www.vintagezodiacs.com/zforums/index.php/topic,435.0.html
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:woohoo;  1970s for sure! i have a waltham that looks JUST LIKE IT, how strange is that !

jmh86325

Quote from: jon p on May 03, 2013, 09:08:25 PM
:woohoo;  1970s for sure! i have a waltham that looks JUST LIKE IT, how strange is that !

Haven't you heard they were all made by Heuer!... :lolz;

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:ur :pimp;  man, that is right, i forgot that heuer made EVERYTHING back then! i wonder how much my heuer/waltham is worth? probably a small fortune like zero! a friend watch collector gave the waltham to me years ago cause it was so fugly! i wear it sometimes when i feel some DISCO coming on. :lolz; :lolz; :lolz;

dmh

Quote from: fman on May 03, 2013, 05:46:12 PM
I have a vintage zodiac watch that I have had for 35+ years, I got the watch used so it is older.  I have not been able to find another like it nor could I find a pic of it on the internet anywhere.  My jeweler removed the back and found "case #1400"  "Movement #106 17 jewel".  The watch works great but I need a model # to track down a band for it.  Any help is appreciated.

What is the lug width?

Best,
dmh

fman

DMH,  The lug width is 10mm and goes to 22mm.  Any tips on bands is appreciated.

dmh

How about one like this?

Perfect for the Disco and it has 10 mm ends.
Send a PM if you are interested.
Best,
dmh

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign