News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Sea Wolf Band Link?

Started by surchir, December 13, 2023, 05:25:33 PM

surchir

I have a link or two in my Sea Wolf box, curious if it is an original link?

Also, the two white strips, are they part of the box?

Thanks!

Butch

There were several different bands offered over the years. They are links for a band, just not your band. They are like dragon's teeth. I would seperate them and offer each on eBay. It not only would help someone out but also help you recoup some of the cost of your box. I would do a 10 day auction, back to back, starting at 99 cents and let'em rip.

I have never seen those white strips before. I cannot imagive what function they would serve.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

BMC1973

Beautiful watch and that box is amazing!!

surchir

Quote from: Butch on December 14, 2023, 06:11:06 AMThere were several different bands offered over the years. They are links for a band, just not your band. They are like dragon's teeth. I would seperate them and offer each on eBay. It not only would help someone out but also help you recoup some of the cost of your box. I would do a 10 day auction, back to back, starting at 99 cents and let'em rip.

I have never seen those white strips before. I cannot imagive what function they would serve.

Thanks for the info. Right, you probably saw what I paid for the box....Lol.  I will hang on to the links, maybe a member will need them and you can tell us a fair price, if that happens.  I like buying on ebay more than selling!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign