News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Vintage Zodiac Dress Watch

Started by EcuadorCollector, October 16, 2009, 02:10:00 PM

EcuadorCollector

Hi All!

Would like to show this pre 1960 Zodiac; have no idea as to its model name but it is absolutely beautiful and in near-mint condition. I have never seen another like it and have been searching for one on the Net for the last 7 years.

Butch

All I can add is that it is a 1960's dress watch and only the 3rd I have ever seen.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Sea Wolf

Is that band original?  More pics please  :)
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

ChrisG

Just beautiful. Yes, please, more pics, especially of the movement.

EcuadorCollector

Quote from: ChrisG on October 17, 2009, 11:30:30 AM
Just beautiful. Yes, please, more pics, especially of the movement.

Here are two more pics - movement and band. The band is not original; I have bought several of these bands for my vintage watches, these bands are gold filled and guaranteed to last! They manufacture these in Peru BTW. As an example of their quality, I purchased a fancy dial Swiss Silvana Incabloc, circa 1961, with one of these Peruvian bands which was fitted to the watch around 1963 and was given everyday use until 1992, date of the death of original owner - the band looks absolutely great! It has a beautiful patina that looks exactly like antique gold; no wear-through at all. Will try to post a few pics of this vintage band for you all.

Thank you for your compliments; I am very happy to own this particular Zodiac as it was my Father's daily wearer.

STEVE

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign