News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

So, the sea wolf stretchy link band

Started by thesheiladivine, June 27, 2011, 11:02:41 PM

thesheiladivine

I like the look much better compared to the standard JB band, but can these stretchy bands be restored and tightened or is it a 40-year-old-good-luck-finding-a-good-one kind of thing?

orangecorallimorph

devine, I have worn both of these bands and the JB champion jubilee is far more comfortable IMHO. The stretchy band looks better in my opinion, however my wrist size is right at the limit of the band unstretched, this causes a "pinch" every once in awhile that is very unappealing. The concensus on here is that the stretchy band is a real hair puller.  Either band will come up for sale about every 1 or 2 months or so on the bay, in varying condition. If you are looking for the jubilee avoid any that do not have end peices, you will spend the rest of your life looking for them to complete the band! I would avoid buying a stretchy band that is not in VGC. All in all I would suggest that you do like the rest of us, check the listings, check the funds, bid accordingly!! It is in my experience though that I wouldn't expect a significant other to share your enthusiasm in scoring a beautiful vintage watch ecoutrement!! LOL HAPPY HUNTING And remember you are not a VINTAGE ZODIACAHOLIC until you admit you are a VINTAGE ZODIACAHOLIC!!!! :-) LMFAO! ;) ;)

Butch

Just tell them you are doing what they do, accessorizing.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

orangecorallimorph

Acessorizing.....hmmmm? I'll try that...... yeah! That oughta go over like a Led Zeppelin! LOL!

thesheiladivine

Well, I bought one and I like it better, but two of the links are weaker than the rest.  Is that something that can be repaired?

jon p

:shuc  check with BWG, he may be able to repair it.

jon p

divine--was BWG able to help on repairing your bracelet? if anyone can do it it will be him for sure!!

thesheiladivine

I havent contacted him yet but was going to send him my watch for service anyway soon, so i'll let you know what he says.

Butch

BWG does not like to work on the stretch bands. They are machine made, a pain to work on, and no parts are available for them.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign