News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Rare zodiac?? Help with identification and information - thanks

Started by tghwilliams, September 21, 2011, 11:18:42 AM

tghwilliams

This is my first Zodiac - can't find pictures anywhere on the net to help me identify so I'm here to hopefully find someone who has seen one before or can point me in the right direction?? Serial numbers are 2362155. No remarkable numbers or points of identification on the watch itself. It looks to be gold-plated or gold-filled (not sure). The shape is very distinct - round face with rounded sides, but straight-edged top and bottom. There is an assayer's scale on the top center back. Band seems to fit it with similar wear to watch and band - marked Champion 10KT G.F. U.S.A. Thanks in advance - this watch has had me stumped for over a month now.
Liz
:new

nsmike

:welc I can't say much without seeing a picture of the movement. It looks like a late 60's to early 70's model with a quality aftermarket band. If the clasp is signed Zodiac then it was specifically designed for the watch but you didn't say that it was signed so I'm guessing not. I'm new to Zodiacs so others might have more answers.

Sea Wolf

From the 1971 Catalog.

17-jewel, 18k gold electroplate case, 10k gold-filled band, Available in brown, green or champagne dial.

The band looks original from the catalog photo.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign