News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

JET hermetic

Started by jon p, October 07, 2011, 09:13:37 AM

jon p

:what :wehe     ebay## 260864651499   did anyone see this one? orig box but replacement bracelet, sold for $394., WOW! there IS a  big demand for these odd watches, i also own one but it doesnt get much wear time because it is hard to tell time without staring at it a while! i have an original zodiac mesh deployment bracelet on mine, looks great and bracelet is light and thin to go well with the small light watch.

orangecorallimorph

Had that on watch list..(LOL) too, Jon. That sure was a nice price for that Jet Aeronaut. :agreei I suppose the OG box and paperwork is what sent it that high. I have a Aerospace Jet blk dial that i picked up awhile back, for ALOT less than this watch. It had a NICE vintage speidel beads of rice band on it. Sent it out west and of course it came back good as new. I like it alot. Being in the medical profession the 24hr dial is nice sometimes but I am w/ ya on the "gotta stare at it awhile to tell the time". I think that watch should have been a little bigger, ala SW, but still cool vintage piece. Have a great day! YF-O.C.

jon p

8)     orange---i agree, box/papers ran the price up some. i bought mine about 3 years ago with leather band for under 200.it is in pristine condition, all i had to do was replace the scratched crystal for 18.00. it IS really a small watch by todays standards. i bought mine to have another link in zodiac history, yes i even have some of the 90s quartz professionals and 2 quartz marine lifes, white dials chrono AND standard dial. a 90s cream dial automatic gold/ss sea wolf is one of my prizes! cant wait til my new gold/ss gmt arrives, it is in transit as we speak. best to you,  JON

Sea Wolf

What do people do with the boxes?  I have one old zodiac box that came with my GMT.

I don't know what to do with the box.  Thinking about storing it properly.  Any ideas on how to store the box
so it won't age any more?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign