News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

wrong hands sea wolf

Started by jon p, January 25, 2012, 09:20:07 AM

jon p

:P :P      ebay##200704430696    check this one out, another SW with different hands, i dont think they are even zodiac hands but i could be wrong! not really bad looking and bezel looks good.

davec73

Think its a redial too, but that bezel is clean as a whistle (and they're hard to find)

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: davec73 on January 25, 2012, 09:42:25 AM
Think its a redial too, but that bezel is clean as a whistle (and they're hard to find)

I would probably be a bit pickier than that on that bezel.  I see atleast 4 chips on it: one on either side of the 10 mark, one just above the 8, and another just south of the 4.  The sides of the bezel are pretty brassed as well when you look at the profile pics.  When you factor in the re-dial and incorrect hands, that is pretty much a parts watch to me

jon p

:shuc :shuc :shuc   :agreei        UV--great eyes my friend, NOW i see what you mean!  dial does look a little off, also. it is so weird how one person can look at something and a second person can see something different.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign