News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

just got my GMT back from BWG

Started by jmh86325, February 12, 2013, 03:05:56 PM

jmh86325

thanks again BWG...great work :woohoo; :woohoo; :woohoo; :woohoo;

abzack

Congrats! Very nice watch jmh.  That's how I felt when I got my Sea Wolf back recently.  I was very impressed with BWG's work and customer service.

JDS (Ohio)

John

Cobber

I got to say, my jaw dropped a little when I saw that.
Nice looking piece. The metal bezels are really growing on me.

jon p

:woohoo; :woohoo;  BWG IS THE BEST!! your GMT is fantastic, looks like mine after he finished with it. did he replate the bezel--looks like a new one, i wish i had mine replated. he wasnt doing that when he restored mine. is that a zodiac bracelet?? really looks great on there. i still have to send my GOLD AND STAINLESS gmt to him i picked it up on ebay over a year ago, it is running good but i dont know its service history. it has the original JBC full length gold/ss bracelet which is a real find, and to be on the original watch is very unusual.

jmh86325

Thanks...I'm extremely satisfied with BWG's work, the Bezel is original and untouched...the little wear it does have gives it character, the bracelet is a Zodiac/JBC

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign