News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Yet another

Started by aberlow, March 01, 2013, 01:26:46 AM

aberlow

So here is the latest piece up for critique. Once again the gasket melted and clearly was melted for long enough to begin pitting (as rubber breaks down it becomes acidic and can irreparably eat away at the metal.) That fact aside however I was absolutely shocked at just how well preserved the movement was. As can be seen in the pictures this movement looks like its brand new. After a thorough cleaning, oiling, and regulating it's running beautifully. The bezel does have some minor brassing on the edges but for the most part retains its magnificent original matte finish.

As always I welcome questions and criticisms. Thanks in advance!   

jon p

:ur   excellent example of a white dial no date. bezel looks very good. get that case polished up and it is a looker. white dial is my favorite, but it seems like everyone i run into likes the black better. i can see the white dial/black hands a lot better.

aberlow

Thanks! I'm definitely with you on the preference for white dials. 

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign