News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac discs

Started by szabgab, July 18, 2013, 03:38:27 AM

szabgab

Dear all,

Whilst renovating my astrographic I replaced the hour and minute discs with hands, but the thing irks me - I like to have things as close to original as possible. Now, I managed to get the little metal rings that hold the discs on the posts but I do not know, how they supposed to be fitted - from the bottom of the discs, or the top or a combination? I kind of assume, the hour discs must have the metal ring attached from the bottom (otherwise it would scrape the dial I suppose). Is this the same for the minute disc? (e.g. fitted from the bottom or dial side if you were) but I tried it that way and the watch was stopping all the time, I suppose the seconds disc must have been touching it slightly.

Anyone out there with some information or an astro in pieces but not too much so? I guess you could see the configuration even if you peer from the side (underneath the logo through the crystal).

Thank you,

Gabriel

szabgab

Hello everybody,

Nobody knows the answer to my question? Help me please I have a watch in pieces on my desk :)

incountry

Sorry, I can't help you Gabriel but I'm surprised that nobody out there has any suggestions for you.

akanyr

If your a paid subscription member you get access to original Catalogs, Service Manuals & User Manuals. Hope this helps. Check out this link:     http://www.zodiaccatalogs.com/gallery.htm       

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign