News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Need some Help

Started by mikelavka, January 24, 2010, 11:53:01 AM

mikelavka

I Have a gold Zodiac watch that my first wife (God rest her soul) bought for me back in the early 60's. I only wore it a few times because the stem would irritate me when I bent my wrist. I found it in my drawer when I moved back here to Texas from Germany last year after I retired. It is not running now so I guess that it may need to be cleaned and oiled. I thought that it might be interesting to a collector but I don't have a clue as to what it might be worth nowadays. Perhaps on of ya'll could give me a guesstimate. I am also attaching a photo.
Serial number on the watch: 2632729.
The lable on the outside of the cardboard box reads: Day Date 1953 17J.
The Guarantee Registration Form No. is: 185214 and is stamped at the bottom: 1953 084 200
Address on the Registration Form is:
Zodiac Watch Company
1212 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036

Butch

Hi Mike,

That is one of those funky 70's watches that has a peculiar following. I am not sure that we have any of those collectors here. My guess is that would fetch anywhere from $100-300, depending on the buyer. I hope this helps.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

mikelavka

Hi Butch,
Thanks for the info.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign