News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Collection Number 4

Started by Sea Wolf, January 30, 2010, 02:45:23 AM

Sea Wolf

I was reading the agreement between Genender and the current brand owner,
and this mysterious collection was mentioned:

"Memorabilia" shall include all memorabilia, catalogs, ads, watch samples bearing the Mark excluding a collection of five (5) gold and diamond watches bearing the Mark referred to as collection number 4."

Anyone got photos or more info?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Ken Genender

Butch,  how on earth did you get a copy of the sale agreement terms?  Let me know that.
As regards the Gold and Diamond watches from Collection #4,  yes...I do have these watches.  When we purchased ZODIAC from the previous owner,  we received a lot of historical memorabilia.  Among the items was a collection of 5 gold watches, each with diamonds.  Beginning from left to right,  each watch has more diamonds than the one to its left.  I'll be glad to send you a photo if you would like.

Mr. Monnier told me that each time the company needed to raise capital, it would produce a series collection in gold with diamonds,  such as the one that I have, and auction the series at a sports event or some other gathering.

On another note,  do you know what the "T" desgnation on each side of the words, SWISS MADE represents?

Butch

Hi Ken,

Actually, Sea Wolf is the webmaster for this site, and a friend of mine. He was asking about #4. Welcome aboard.

Gentlemen, may I introduce Ken Genender, the previous owner of the Brand, and creator of the Astorgraphic 2000, and my friend.

T stands for Tritium Ken. Here is a good link for more info.

http://www.geniusplanet.com/faq02.htm

Thx, Butch
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

JDS (Ohio)

Quote from: Butch on January 31, 2010, 06:24:53 PM
Hi Ken,

Actually, Sea Wolf is the webmaster for this site, and a friend of mine. He was asking about #4. Welcome aboard.

Gentlemen, may I introduce Ken Genender, the previous owner of the Brand, and creator of the Astorgraphic 2000, and my friend.

T stands for Tritium Ken. Here is a good link for more info.

http://www.geniusplanet.com/faq02.htm

Thx, Butch

Very pleased to meet you Mr. Genender, even if only online!  I think most of us wish you STILL owned Zodiac.

John

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign