News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Why does no one use the "for sale" forum?

Started by Melmoth, January 31, 2010, 08:30:09 PM

Melmoth

I was just about to log off and was doing a last scan for posts and noticed the "For sale" forum has no posts.

Why is that? , Are we all hoarders? ;D

I have to say, I've never yet sold any Zodiacs that I have bought. I have sent a couple back when they were wildly not as described or not functioning.

However, if i was looking to offload a couple ( which is possible if Irelands economy continues to implode >:D) this would be the logical place to do it.

Or, on a more sinister note, could it be how Butch gets first shot at adding to his collection  :-X

Butch

Ha! Actually, I have listed some there in the past. There has been only two since its inception.

I usually get mine from original owners, or eBay.  ;)
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Yankees76

Butch had a couple of nice Sea Wolfs for sale up here about a month ago...

JDS (Ohio)

I just put up a referral post there, for a guy who offered me a Sea Wolf SST, something that I am not chasing just now.  The place had zero postings when I went in, though I wasn't able to tell if it had NEVER had any, or if Butch is just gung ho about cleaning up out of date sales posts.

Now you guys say Butch had a couple of Sea Wolves and I missed them?   :(
John

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign