News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Just joined the club...

Started by SeptimusFry, February 13, 2010, 09:25:34 AM

SeptimusFry

I have just joined this group, as I have just joined the elite band of Zodiac owners...

Anyway, I have a beautiful new watch, and the picture can be added to the gallery if you so wish. No 8 is pretty much the same I think. It is described as '7 adjustments' amongst other easily decipherable stuff. I think this is a truly technical term, am I right ? Also, is there any way to be reasonably sure of its age?

Image attached - How do I get the image to show here ??

Gary

Nice watch!  Welcome aboard....Gary

Butch

Nice watch in great condition. Welcome!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

welcome to the forum,you have a very beautiful watch there ! adjusted to 7 positions is a VERY high quality movement-you dont see many of them. it should keep very accurate time when cleaned and adjusted properly. i have never seen one before.    JON ;D

SeptimusFry

Thanks for compliments - the same watch is No 8 in the gallery here.

My wife bought it for me as she was set on me having a gold watch before I die !!!!   (I am 71yrs young)

I love watches. I have a Jaeger Le Coultre, stainless, seconds hand no date, 21st b/d present, still keeping almost perfect time. Rolex 'Date', stainless, seconds and date. 65th b/d present, gains 2 secs a day. Seiko Premier Perpetual technological marvel, can be put down for years and reset itself to time, day, date, leap-year immediately picked up again.

I didn't know about Zodiacs before, they are clearly a cult watch of some considerable merit - especially the Sea Wolfs. They look just like Rolex's - but perhaps a bit more handsome? :D

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign