News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Just Got My First "True" Zodiac - Rock On

Started by TheSweetScience, January 13, 2011, 07:03:52 PM

TheSweetScience

Hey Guys,

Well, I just got my first vintage Zodiac and wanted to learn more about my new time piece.
First off it is a Black and Orange Sea Wolf.  Some factors that might help identify it include, Sea Wolf and Automatic are spelled in cursive.  Also SWISS and T 25 bracket the six o'clock marker and the crown is signed.  I'm really looking for any information so I can contribute to the site. Thanks
I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own. - Muhammad Ali

orangecorallimorph

Welcome ! I am relatively new here also. I like the sound of that description. If able, post some pics. It is nice to see pics on here of members Zodiacs. I am in the process of getting a watch refinished that sounds very similiar to yours. If it looks like the one that is pictured to be up for sale soon by Butch, than you sir, Have a winner!!  8)

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign