News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

A picture is worth a 1000 words (Pics now added)

Started by Lee, March 06, 2011, 11:07:01 AM

Lee

but you're gonna have to wait  :D

I was researching my latest find when I stumbled across your site.

I've just picked up what I think is a late 50's or early 60's Autographic, it has a 1424 movement, and the numbers 406084 on the casback. It has a Steel case with drilled lugs.

Having looked at your gallery pictures, I note that these watches tend to have batons, or the numbers 2,4,6,8,10 & 12 on the dial, or a full set of numbers from 1 to 12 .......... mine only has 3,6,9 & 12  :o

The good news is that the power reserve indicator works, and the watch has kept accurate time in the 4 hours I've owned it. 

Lee

The dial has yellowed (owned by a smoker ?), and the hands need a good clean, but it looks tidy enough if you don't mind a bit of wabi.......... but having worn if for a few days, I just can't get used to the size  :(, so it'll be off to the bay shortly.

Alas my period of Zodiac ownership will have been far to brief, but hopefully I'll be able to pick up a larger cased 1960's or 70's Zodiac.  So until then, I bid you gentlemen Au Revoir.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign