News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Introducing my NOS orange Seawolf

Started by blauroterfritz, March 17, 2011, 11:55:31 PM

blauroterfritz

Here she is , my one and only Zodiac at the moment, a 70's NOS orange Seawolf ,box and papers and tags, spend 30 years in a drawer in Dallas and the last 6 years pampered in my collection. She only sees the light of day once in a while , when we "catch up" for a light dust off and amazement.What a beautiful designed watch for it's specific role as a military toolwatch. Zodiac's are not too well known in Australia and one can still find a bargain at the local dealer or pawnshop. As soon as they hit the internet , the global collector community seems to  be on the alert. Anyway , I hope somebody will enjoy these pic's , I know , I am always hungry to find images of vintage Zodiac's. Big Hello from Down under . Arne.
i'll be back.

davec

Hi Arne,

that is gorgeous!!  My favorite model of Seawolf. :)

blauroterfritz

Thank you for your kind comment, I am still struggling somewhat to navigate through this site and use all tools available, let alone to download decent images of my watch.I will post some images of other zodiacs , i used to own. Cheers , Arne.
i'll be back.

jon p

WOW--a once in a life time find!!i have never seen one in NOS condition. beautiful!!

Sea Wolf

:o

Love the band, never seen one like that on Zodiac.

I have an orange SW but it is no where near that nice.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Socalwis

Mel

Hi Arne

Mel here, also from downunder. Lovely watch mate! I have just recently purchased a 70's orange Seawolf but it has an orange leather band and yellow non original hands but I STILL LOVE IT!!I can't wear metal bands up here, I get too hot in them anyway, it's alright I'm just jealous ;0)

I emailed Butch before I bought it and he told me that it wasn't all original but I was still strangely drawn to it because from an outdoorsy Aussie girls point of view all that extra orange and yellow on such a great watch struck me as extra unique! I have to restrain myself from wearing it all the time and respect its age though.

I will post some pics of it soon just to stir up a bit of conversation amongst the purists if I may and I mean no disrespect  to your wonderful example or to imply that your watch is 'girly', far from it :0)

Cheers
Mel 8)

blauroterfritz

Hello Mel , good to know there are some Zodiac lovers in OZ. Look forward to see your watch. Where in Australia are you? We are in Melbourne. Cheers , Arne
i'll be back.

Mel

Hi Arne
Just South of the Queensland border and North of Byron Bay at a little 'village' called Pottsville Beach.
Cheers
Mel 8)

blauroterfritz

Hi Mel sounds like paradies, I spent time in Byron Bay and adored it. Arne.
i'll be back.

ChrisG

Simply beautiful. You are truly lucky to have such a wonderfully example.

blauroterfritz

:)Thanks Chris. your member icon is quite nice too.
i'll be back.

SVOLF

Spectacular! I think I'd show that one off by wearing it on occasion.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign