News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

IS MY ZODIAC MOON PHASE WATCH IS AUTHENTIC?

Started by almoschella, April 26, 2011, 02:03:06 AM

almoschella

I HAVE A ZODIAC AUTOMATIC, TRIPPLE DATE, MOON PHASE IN STAINLESS STEEL. ON THE BACK OF THE CASE IS A ASSAYER'S
SCALE. HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS A AUTHENTIC ZODIAC WATACH.

Sea Wolf

Post pics of the watch here and I am sure others will let you know if you have an authentic Zodiac.
Inside pics will also need to be taken.

Welcome to the site.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

almoschella

jon p

not too easy to see in your pics, but looks like it probably is. does it run and all features work properly? does it say automatic on the dial? these are a nightmare to service and very expensive for service because they are so complicated, especially the automatic version. your looks like the stainless steel case, which is better than the gold plated one.welcome to our forum.

almoschella

This watch does say automatic on the dial. Everything does work I Would apprecate   more info on the value of this watch, the manufacture date, etc.. If anyone can help
The band is not a Zodiac band but an after market SPIEDEL BAND.

jon p

start searching ebay to check out values. most buyers hold back if the watch has not been recently serviced, this IS A BIG SELLING POINT !

Sea Wolf

In the past, I have had too many watch experts locally who do not know vintage zodiacs, do more harm than good.

If the auction does not say serviced by Butch's watch guy, I consider it not serviced and plan on sending it to BWG for
service, but that's just me.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign