News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Would you buy a used car from this guy?

Started by Butch, October 10, 2011, 04:23:19 PM

Butch

Quoted:
- The watch is in near mint original condition; it is running in perfect condition.
- Very Nice & Elegant Original Vintage Watch from the  1970's.
- Extremely rare, highest grade & precision, highly jeweled ZODIAC AUTOMATIC movement. This type of movement is designed exclusively by ZODIAC & leaves no room for error.
- Exquisite pitch black dial, in fabulous, original condition.
- Everything in perfect condition ...

Hmmm, I wonder if he subscribes to the Catalog section? ROTF & LMAO
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

orangecorallimorph

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is the biggest line of crap I have ever seen describing ANYTHING on e-bay. I think whoever wrote out that description was getting paid by the hour! I had to stop reading halfway through and go get a sandwich to come back and finish that line of BS!! How funny and then to see other listings for bid of super high dollar watches sure doesn't do much for buyer confidence.Oh well you know what PT Barnum said and I think whoever lays down any money for this will qualify. That was quite a laugh....Thanks! oh and if you couldn't read English they had what? 3 or 4 translations??!!! Just to catch a foreign speaking sucker too! ROLMFAO!!! -Keep it real-O.C.

Ultra-Vintage

Wow, what the h*ll is that?  Nearly unrecognizable.....I am glad that is an "all original" whatever it is  ;)

jon p

:wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf   this IS a trip, what a line of advertising CRAP!!!!   this is better than the guy who stated sea wolfs are so RARE " because most of them  are on the ocean bottom" ! :what   guess he hasnt looked on ebay under sea wolf lately. every day is a hoot on the bay.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign