News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

WTB Vintage Zodiac Sea Wolf white dial w/ original bracelet

Started by paullpj, September 08, 2023, 07:35:51 AM

paullpj

Hi all!

I am looking to buy a vintage Sea wolf with white dial and original bracelet. My dad had one from back in the days but lost it a few years ago. He loved that watch and wears it diligently pretty much everyday.
I was hoping to get it for his 70th birthday next year May. I know it's still a long while away, but I've been searching high and low on the internet but unable to find it, and I recently got introduced to this forum and thought I'll try my luck here.

For reference, attached is image of the watch I'm looking for. A white dial Sea Wolf with original steel bracelet.

surchir

I have seen them pop up, you will find one. Check out ebay # 186064458774

paullpj

Quote from: surchir on September 09, 2023, 04:58:57 PMI have seen them pop up, you will find one. Check out ebay # 186064458774

thanks! I will keep a look out at it for the bidding!

paullpj

paullpj

Quote from: surchir on September 09, 2023, 04:58:57 PMI have seen them pop up, you will find one. Check out ebay # 186064458774
well I lost the bid at the last minute. Haha

Butch

That's becaue they are using a SNIPE program/website to bid for them.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

surchir

Quote from: paullpj on September 11, 2023, 02:48:08 PM
well I lost the bid at the last minute. Haha

That seems like it was a fair deal at $496.00, keep searching!

19Colt48

I have a Zodiac Sea Wolf white dial,  no date function, orig. correct factory band that is listed here with link bracelet. I had it totally brought "up to speed" by
B W G ( Butch's watch guy - that HE uses for his collection ). Period correct band. Let me know either way. Right now the hands are being re-lumed for better brightness.19Colt48

paullpj

Quote from: 19Colt48 on September 13, 2023, 08:48:56 PMI have a Zodiac Sea Wolf white dial,  no date function, orig. correct factory band that is listed here with link bracelet. I had it totally brought "up to speed" by
B W G ( Butch's watch guy - that HE uses for his collection ). Period correct band. Let me know either way. Right now the hands are being re-lumed for better brightness.19Colt48
thanks man Colt, Yeah Butch did ask me to DM you, which i did. I'll contact you further in the DMs!

19Colt48

As I had previously mentioned, This is the one you are seeking. Since you mention an Asian address, I would have to wait till your financial instrument clears. Don't know how many days that will take. But I have sold on this site successfully. Which Asian nation would the watch be sent to ? I have to check with Butch's restorer when the re-lume will be completed on the hands. He did a 'water-proof' on it using seals from another maker that actually fits.  He is really quite a wizard. World class and reasonable.

mkgmoresense@gmail.com  Ed "L"

19Colt48

Still have the white dial / no date type as you mention.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign