News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

OMG!

Started by Butch, November 26, 2010, 09:20:13 AM

Butch

Red my @$$, looks pink to me! 270670060215

Funny thing here, it looks like they finally got the fonts down pat.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

??? :P  OMG and wow--what a butt ug-lee watch! sure dont look red to me!! i have noticed that all the watches you see offered from india dealers have weird color "refinished" dials. especially yellows and odd blues. this one IS a first in pink. yeah , i bet he would like to sell for $350.00 ! butch, you are right--the fonts look better than average.

Ultra-Vintage

I don't quite remember those dials originally having "Swiss Made" twice on there, over top of each other?  Or am I just forgetful?

Butch

jon p

:o  ultra---redialer wanted to make sure you knew it is swiss!! LMAO.

Butch

Speaking of getting better at the fonts.... 230556392468. This is the best redo of the cursive font I have ever seen. There just may be hopes for Zodiac redials in the future.... as long as you don't mind sending them "out".

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: Butch on November 29, 2010, 08:02:27 AM
Speaking of getting better at the fonts.... 230556392468. This is the best redo of the cursive font I have ever seen. There just may be hopes for Zodiac redials in the future.... as long as you don't mind sending them "out".

You are right, that one doesnt look too bad.  If we could just get a redialer in the states to take the time to do the plates correctly once, we would be set.....

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign